Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at The Dog Inn, we’re you’re home away from home. Stop by for a quick lunch, a relaxing evening out or a slow Sunday with all the family, we’ve got you covered. Our lunch menu is full of quick bites and the perfect lunchtime treat for those passing by or looking to refuel after a morning exploring. Join us in the evening and unwind as you dine. Take as much time as you need and make the most of each bite. To go with it, we’ve got an anthology of expertly crafted cask ales and you’ll definitely want to try our signature raspberry gin.
The star of our show has to be our Sunday Roast. If you’re looking for an easy Sunday surrounded by all your loved ones, you’re in the right place. If the weather is on your side, soak up the rays in our fantastic outdoor area. Or, park up inside and make the most of our free Wi-Fi and settle in for the afternoon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.